Re: automating sa-learn via cyrus mailbox?

On Sunday, 29 Aug 2004 12:46, will@serensoft.com wrote:
> > >so why not create a "user.spam" cyrus mailbox, BOUNCE any spams
> > >there and have cron do some sort of automated "sa-learn --spam"
> > >on the results, and then delete them?
> > >
> > I've thought about it, but not done any active investigation.
> > Problems I see: How much does SA depend on headers for identiying
> > spam in learn mode? It uses them in diagnosing spam.
>
> not forward, bounce. of course, mutt seems like the only client
> that has that feature, and my gui-happy clientele will never
> use anything so arcane (or so powerful).

While KMail does have a bounce feature, it actually does what its name
implies and bounces to the apparent sender. However, it also has a
feature that sounds like what you speak of, called, appropriately,
"redirect to". You can set it up as a filter and add it to the Apply
Filter menu with a corresponding shortcut key and/or toolbar button.

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/