Re: Multi-session CD copying.

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 06:08:51AM +1000, Robert Parker wrote:
> On Saturday 28 August 2004 04:50, Scott Robinson wrote:
> > Are there any Linux softwares for multi-session CD copying?
> >
> > cdrdao seems to stop on the first session.
> >
> > I'm not subscribed to the list, please CC me in any response?
> >
> > Scott.
>
> man cdrecord
> man mkisofs
>
> Bob

Neither cdrecord nor mkisofs do reading of pre-existing CDs.

I don't think cdrecord can even be convinced to do DAO multi-session.

mkisofs is only for creating or extending ISO9660 or UDF sessions.

Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Scott.

--
http://quadhome.com/            - Personal webpage