Ask for fwbuilder, get AOHellServer?!? [stable/woody]

What the heck is this?  On the basis of recomendations from this list,
I decided I ought to look into fwbuilder.

  aptitude install fwbuilder

What do I get?  An httpd running on my machine.  Why do I need that?
Why do I need aolserver?  Why is aolserver the obvious choice for an
httpd server?

Is httpd the configuration interface for fwbuilder?  Whose stupid idea
was that?!?  Someone's been smoking too much CUPS.

Recomendations for more sensibly organized, designed, and documented
firewall management tools will be gratefully accepted.

- -