Problems uninstalling

Sorry, I've a problem. in My pc, I have two hard disks, one with Linux and other with Windows. In the Linux hard disk I installed some time ago an OpenCaldera distribution of Linux, and recently I've installed in that hard disk Debian too. Debian works correctly, but the Caldera Openlinux is broken. How can I remove this one (OpenCaldera) and keep the Debian distribution without uninstall Debian? I don't want to uninstall Debian because I've downloadad some interesting packages. but I want to remove the Caldera, cause it don't works.
Sorry for my english
Thank you

Horóscopo, tarot, numerología... Escucha lo que te dicen los astros. http://astrocentro.msn.es/