Re: Debian and KDE33

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 09:40:11AM +0200, Josef Oswald wrote:
> John Summerfield <debian@ComputerDatasafe.com.au> writes:
>
> > Kevin Mark wrote:
> >
> >>'Woody' aka the current stable, is the official supported version of
> >> debian -- it is the only one with security updates.
> >>

> > Sarge also has official security updates.
>
> Where please?
>
> Because here it says:
>
> http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/
>
> Please note that security updates for "testing" distribution are not
> managed by the security team. Hence, "testing" does not get security
> updates in a timely manner. For more information please see the Security
> Team's FAQ.
>
> So if you do know a _working_ link can you please post it here?

I suppose:

deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free

but it's not really in use right now.  Packages that are currently
frozen would probably get security updates either through there or
testing-proposed-updates, but I wouldn't put faith in that until sarge
is officially released.

--
You win again, gravity!