Re: Debian and KDE33

John Summerfield <debian@ComputerDatasafe.com.au> writes:

> Kevin Mark wrote:
>
>>'Woody' aka the current stable, is the official supported version of
>> debian -- it is the only one with security updates.
>>

> Sarge also has official security updates.

Where please?

Because here it says:

http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/

Please note that security updates for "testing" distribution are not
managed by the security team. Hence, "testing" does not get security
updates in a timely manner. For more information please see the Security
Team's FAQ.

So if you do know a _working_ link can you please post it here?

Thanks :-)

LinuxUser aka Josef Oswald linux.os@chello.at
--
registered-Linux-user # 134.818 at http://counter.li.org