Re: Re: Ethernet card not responding after some time

Hi,

lspci shows that the card indeed has power saving abilities. However, I do not know how to turn them off. I have ACPI turned off (I could turn it back on if that helps). I also turned off all my power saving abilities in the BIOS. Still the network card says that it has power savings.

BTW, I tried to change the network card as suggested by another list user, but that did not help.

Regards,

Remco