Re: Ethernet card not responding after some time

#Well, the card that I am using is a DEC/Tulip as well, so I probably
#have to replace it then.

I have a similar problem with a Compaq Netellient (tlan driver)..
It works for a while, then stops completely - no amount of /etc/init.d/networking stop/starting works - I end up having to reboot(!)..

Mind you, this is using bonding for 2 tlan cards...for some reason the whole networking subsystem appears to stop.

Still, it's these little challenges that keep my brain working  :-)

Cheers