Re: Motherboard recommendation?

Michael Rumpf wrote:
Hi,

I'm about to buy a new motherboard. Can anyone recommend a board that is
known to work well with free software drivers. I just don't want to buy
another board and find myself disabling most of the features as they
don't work under Linux.

Thanks,
   Michael
I just upgraded to an ABIT NF7 mobo; it is working well for me. I have not configured the onboard sound yet, but the onboard ethernet works fine, all my hardware is working properly. The NF7 came highly recommended to me, I would suggest you take a look as well.
Cheers

Digi
--
http://nuwen.net/~digi/cluster