"Hide all windows" icon broken in sid's GNOME?

Hi,

I'm running Debian unstable, and since a few weeks back the "hide all
windows" button in GNOME does appear to work but it shows a broken icon.
In other words, it is there, but it only shows a blank document with a
red x inside instead of the old icon.  I already tried moving the gnome
and gconf configuration files out of the way so they could be recreated
but nothing changed.  Any ideas?  Is this a bug?  I searched in Google,
although perhaps I didn't find the right combination of keywords to find
the solution to this.

Nitebirdz
http://www.sacredchaos.com/