Re: Mouse works with X but breaks as a left-handed...

Paul Gear wrote:

Kent West wrote:
I have exactly the same problem.  The left-handed configuration works
with Red Hat 9, SuSE 9.1, and Morphix 0.4.1, but not Debian sarge.  Any
ideas gratefully accepted.
Still, the first thing that came into my mind is that if you are using
gpm (the non-X mouse driver), you may be configuring the X driver for
left-handedness but neglecting to do so for gpm.

No, this happens immediately within the GNOME session.  I'm used to GDM
not doing the right thing.
Not meaning to be offensive, but you do realize I didn't mention gdm? Just want to make sure you understood I was talking about gpm.

--
Kent