Mouse works with X but breaks as a left-handed...

Hi,

I'm a newbie with Debian, but not so much with Linux.. My problem is that my wheelmouse works fine with X but it goes crazy when I change it to left-handed (kde or gnome).  The middle button stops working and the other two show me the menu.

I checked the XConfig86-4 but seems fine, I even tried one generated by Knoppix which worked with knoppix, but it doesn't seem to work with Debian...

I would appreciate any help...

Please send any comments with copy to:

alcros (at) myrealbox (dot) com

SALUDOS DESDE HONDURAS !!!