No cute littel penguin :-(

Last weekend I installed unstable using the new installer. Everything went
pretty well.

One of the minor anoyances is that I'm not seeing the cure little pneguin
on boot up. Does this mean that framebuffer is not being enable somehow?

What can I do to resolve this?

Also would it be possible to have the iinstaller ask about gpm? I use the
mouse a lot in the console sessions, and it's going to be a bit of a pain
to install it, since I will have to edit the X config file to make it gpm
aware.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin