low volume - Re: List mail not coming to me either...

hi ya ken

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Kenward Vaughan wrote:

> Last (but outside my personal account) is the fact that I have now
> subscribed to the list through my work, and have yet to receive an
> email here after the confirmation.

yup.. seems there's less and less deb emails coming in

i'm thinking maybe some of deb's servers inadvertently went into a
blacklist?? ( since the list does accept incoming spam and some users
might have reported the wrong ip# to the rbls )

or there's a major routing problem going on  somewhere
( anybody seen anything in nanog lists about any major outages )

but so far, i've seen/received all my posts

c ya
alvin