Re: List mail not coming to me either...

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Kenward Vaughan wrote:

> Last (but outside my personal account) is the fact that I have now
> subscribed to the list through my work, and have yet to receive an
> email here after the confirmation.

hrm...  not good - wonder why it is somefolk thing, instead of all
of us.

Please do remember to have some patience, these are trying times for
everyone as any and all effort is placed upon getting sarge out the
door.

I'll see if I can dig up some answers - but I don't have anything
other than luser privs anywhere.
--
Rick Nelson
finlandia:~> apropos win