Re: Re: USE THREADS, DAMMIT! Re: No list mail

Ok... so it looks like going through the web archive is working, but who
the hell knows if anybody is going to read it.

So rather than helping to fix the problem, some have chosen to killfile
the topic. And now the people who are at least making an effort.

Mr. Metzler may not see this. Suits me fine. If anyone else cares to
tell him, let him know that he is personally responsible for driving
users away from Debian.

There is nothing wrong with the software, far from it. It is probably
the best distro I've ever used. But I've run into far too many people in
here and especially the chat rooms that make it all too clear that
newbies aren't welcome. That anyone with *any* question isn't welcome.

I'm not through with Linux, but I'm sure the hell through with Debian
proper.

Goodbye.