Re: Resolve web site problem ???

On 08/17/04 18:00, Zachary Rizer wrote:
--- Michael D Schleif <mds@helices.org> wrote:

Please, go to this web site to see if you have
access problems:

   <http://www.allmusic.com>
However, when I try to search for an Artist, or a
Title, each browser
freezes, and stops responding, and
{firefox,mozilla}-bin soars to the top
of `top'.  If I am very careful and patient, then I
can Ctrl-W to close
that tab.

My money's on the big stupid flash navigation at the
top of the site.  Try to install something like
adblock and block the flash frame, see if that helps.

~Z

I'll second that guess! Flash is notorious for doing precisely what you see.

The site works fine for me (with flash disabled) in firefox 0.8.