XEmacs has stopped working.

My xemacs installation has stopped working. I have never edited/changed
any emacs/xemacs related files/directories that are installed by Debian
and have not changed my ~/.xemacs/init.el since February, 2003. Also, I'm
using Sarge (testing).

The following lines in my init.el no longer work (but used to work fine):

   (load-library "completer")

   (require 'crypt)

   (require 'func-menu)

   (autoload 'resize-minibuffer-mode "rsz-minibuf" nil t)

In all cases, the lines fail with an error message like:

   Error in init file:  Cannot open load file:  completer

I noticed this problem today, but I haven't used xemacs in a month or two.
I suspect that one of my recent upgrades broke something.

Is this a bug I need to report or is something else causing my difficulty?
Does anyone have any helpful ideas?

Thanks,

Brian