Re: Dead Gnome MIME settings

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 21:07 +0200, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 20:37:48 -0500, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> > (gnome-file-types-properties:3273): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: Deprecated
> > function.  User modifications to the MIME database are no longer
> > supported.
>
> AFAICT this message is present only in the experimental versions of
> gnome-vfs2. You wouldn't happen to be running experimental versions without
> telling us, would you?

Of course I'd tell you! But being that it's not running at the moment
since it's broken, I'm not really RUNNING the experimental version,
hence the omission. :)

Yeah, I forgot to mention that little part which I suppose probably
could have been rather important. So yes, I'm using experimental.
(unstable and experimental both pinned at 600 so whatever has a higher
version # gets used)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837