Re: Internet Explorer 6 on Debian Unstable

John Summerfield wrote:
> As for the advisability of running Internet Exploder at all, see the
> recent advice at slate.msn.net. Slate is _owned_ by Microsoft, and for
> those who don't wish to check, the advice is "use firefox."

    For some of us it isn't an option.  I'd love to ditch Windows and only go
with IE6 under Linux if I could.  Or OSX.  It is the only piece of software
that is preventing me from ditching 2k completely on my work laptop.  And why
is that?  Because the proprietary web tools my work has built only work with
IE6.  :(