Re: Internet Explorer 6 on Debian Unstable

Hehe.. in all fairness, it's just because we hired some new guy who
now has the windows box I used to use for testing. Oh, and because I
think it'd be hilarious to run IE6 on Linux. Just... well, if you
don't see the humor in that, I'm not explaining it. :)