Re: Internet Explorer 6 on Debian Unstable

Thanks for al the suggestions everyone, I'll play with it a bit.

Also, for the record, I'm not trying this because I'm designing for IE
or because I want to browse in IE, but because I know that 95% of the
people that log into our site use IE, and it'd be stupid and neglegent
to not test at all in IE. Even on windows I use FireFox exclusively.

I mean, come on. Like I said, this feels like a mortal sin or something ;)