Re: How do I use the apache2 documentation?

Somebody on a local LUG list helped me on this one.   There is a file
/etc/apache2/conf.d/apache2-doc that tells apache how to handle these
indexes.  And this file uses <documentroot>/manual as an Alias to the
documentation.  The reference in the default /var/www/index.html to
the local documentation is wrong and so is the index of
/var/www/apache2-default.

So w3m http://localhost/manual enables me to read the documention.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men
      ought always to pray, and not to faint."
                                             Luke 18:1