Packages needed for Cups Foomatic printer

Hi,

I'm trying to install my HP PSC 1210 usb printer. I was able to do it in
previous Debian installation, but this time, I am having difficulties
doing it...

When I used the web-based cups printer setup,

I can't find the driver "Foomatic + hpijs (recommended)" when choosing a
driver (previously I can).

When I used foomatic-gui, there is no option for me to choose an USB
printer (previously I can).

Am I missing some important packages?

Here are all the relevant packages that I have installed:

cupsys
cupsys-bsd
cupsys-client
foomatic-db
foomatic-db-engine
foomatic-db-hpijs
foomatic-filters
foomatic-gui
hpijs
libcupsimage2
libcupsys2-gnutls10
libusb-0.1-4

FYI, when I use usbview, I can see my printer.

Please help.

Thanks