Re:

wrote:

<pre wrap>Hello

The rules for this list are "no html"

Thank you very much for answer to our Email about your help. There is quite a variety of Linux from which to choose

of the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake .

But we need any more Information for choose the software Linux.

can help answer to our, please?
which the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake is the best software linux?

which the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake to use as a server operating system?

Debian of course. We _all_ use Debian.

--

Cheers
John