FOSS

Hello

Thank you very much for answer to our Email  about  your help.

There is quite a variety of Linux  from which to choose

of the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake .

But we need any more Information for choose the software Linux.

can help answer to our, please?

which the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake is the best software linux?

which the software Redhat + Debian + SuSE + SlackWare + Mandrake to use as a server operating system?

which countries  the more choose and Customer for developments in countries around the world and why?

Thanks a lot
Best regards

                                   University Students