Reboot loop

Hi all,

I have just installed Sarge on my new Shuttle SB75G2 pc. When it gets
to the stage that I need to configure my base system and select my
mirror or http apt sources it reboots, its not actioned by anything
more like a timer thing after about a minute!

I recall some errors regarding a USB modules that failed the insmod,
this is regarding my cordless USB keyboard and mouse. They seem to
work fine and complaing about possible IRQ conflicts.

I installed the same CD the minimum CD on my Windows XP partition
through Vmware and it worked 100% with all the same peripherals and
devices.

Does anyone have any info on this?
--
Kind Regards