Re: my Testing installation enters an endless reboot loop

I just installed a Sarge Testing version and I boot up and it gives me
a two errors regarding a usb module not loaded regarding my cordless
usb (creative) mouse and keyboard. These peripherals actually work
fine, I am then still busy with the base configuration and after
selecting my apt sources about a minute into the bootup process my
machine reboots. I installed this same version of the Debain minimum
CD on my Windows XP partition using VmWare and is working fine, with
all the same devices and peripherals