Re: Bogus reply-to

hi ya "keep it in the list" :-0

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

> Yup. I realize this.  I'm just so frustrated.  If I request no cc's in
> my sig, I get tons of mail telling me that I should use the headers
> instead.  If I use the headers, I get cc'd.  Actually, I got cc'd even
> with the request right there in the bloody sig.

maybe the wrong headers is being set ??

maybe a different mua will do what you want ???
	- different mua will do different things given the same
	headers... but most will hopefully do it "right"

	- maybe a procmail filter will remove your dups

	- ... lots of possibilities ...

<rant>
using the email address of those that replied to your posts is
an extreme rude thing to do .... and further, you do NOT have
permission to use my domain name in emails *-you sent-*

	"keep it in the list <user@Mail.Linux-x-Consulting.com>"

	( not that i'd care ... but ... it will mean you'd be treated
	( differently in the mailing list here ... :-)
</rant>

c ya
alvin