Re: Help with Woody Install

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 19:38, Ben Alex wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm trying to install Woody (my first Debian installation)

Hi Ben,

I can't offer any advice on your SCSI/RAID issues.

But are you aware that Debian is pretty close now to releasing a new
version that will make Woody obsolete?

The current "testing" (aka beta) debian has a vastly improved installer
that might just solve all your problems. So unless you intend to use
this install in production within the next 2 months, you may well be
better off trying to install the current "testing" release, called
"Sarge".

See: http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Regards,

Simon