Re: Debian with GeForce4 MX 440 64 MB

I recently did several new installs that use this video card.  I have found
the easiest method (using the new Debian Installer and kernel 2.6.7) is do
the install, and then when X does not come up, reboot using the Knoppix
CDROM, let Knoppix do it's thing and find the settings, then copy the Knoppix
ramdisk version of /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 to the newly installed HD.  Takes
care of display and mouse fine for me.

Regards,
Don