Re: How to test new installer?

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 10:45:15AM -0400, stan wrote:
> I need to build a new "unstable" machine for some testing, and I thought
> this might be a good oportunity to test the new installer.
>
> How does one use it, at this point? Is there a specia; set of disk images?

Here's the debian-installer web page:

Pick the ISO(s) that correspond to your architechture and desired
installation method.  For an i386 machine with a reasonably fast
network connection, this is probably your best bet:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/rc1/sarge-i386-netinst.iso

Jason