Re: Bogus reply-to - dups

Alvin Oga wrote:

hi ya "keep it in the list"

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.  It drives me bonkers when I get
personal emails that are just copies of what I've already read on the
list.

shouldnt your get your (unwanted) cc mail before you get the mail from the
list??

Does the order matter? twice is twice.

I read debian-user through gmane, too, so procmail doesn't help
(before anyone brings up that old point).

It doesn't bother me if no one gets the reply; it just bothers me when I
do =)  And anyway, Alvin, I don't have your level of faith that the
folks in question would notice a bogus/odd reply-to.

it's always entertaining when you see somebody do an oh-shit and they learn something new and dont do that again.. esp a lesson you've
been trying to get um to do

c ya
alvin

--