Re: Bogus reply-to - dups

hi ya "keep it in the list"

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

> Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.  It drives me bonkers when I get
> personal emails that are just copies of what I've already read on the
> list.

shouldnt your get your (unwanted) cc mail before you get the mail from the
list??

I read debian-user through gmane, too, so procmail doesn't help
> (before anyone brings up that old point).

> It doesn't bother me if no one gets the reply; it just bothers me when I
> do =)  And anyway, Alvin, I don't have your level of faith that the
> folks in question would notice a bogus/odd reply-to.

it's always entertaining when you see somebody do an oh-shit and
they learn something new  and dont do that again.. esp a lesson you've
been trying to get um to do

c ya
alvin