strange virus warning

Hi,

I run woody since 2 Jears, sometimes I get when booting the system a virus warning. (A red box appers an screen, something like: virus trend award has detected a virus on your system, contact antivirus.com or reboot the system with a empty floppy in floppydrive.) Don`t know how to stop this message, course I never had problems with the system and no defects occurs on the system resulted by a virus.

Has anybody ever seen such a message on woody and know how to disable this ??

Greeting colde89.