Re: email questions...

On 2004-08-06, Carl Fink penned:
> Another advantage (for me) of sending via my ISP's MX is that some servers
> are rejecting mail from IP ranges that are known to be cable modems or DSL,
> and my connectivity is via Cablevision.  By sending through Panix, I get
> around this and avoid pointless bounces.

*nod*  I'm with a small-time provider, and I have a static IP with the
understanding that I'll be running servers and such on it.

I'm not aware of any static IPs being blocked because they're considered
to be residential or anything ... has this happened to anyone?

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: