Unidentified subject!

 Dear sirs,
We are one of the biggest manufacturers of friction materials, sealing products and special
protective clothing in China. The main products: brake lining roll, brake pad of both
light-type and heavy-type for automobiles, asbestos cloth, rope, packing, asbestos rubber
sheet, oil-resistant asbestos rubber sheet, special protective clothing, etc.
Please find enclosed our product line for your reference, and we hope you find the products
that you needed.
Thanks for your attention and we look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Sun Chenshu (Mr.)
SALES MANAGER
QINGDAO XINGLUN FRICTION & PACKING MATERIALS CO.,LTD.
ADD: 108 ANSHAN DONG ROAD, QINGDAO, CHINA  (P.C.: 266034)
TEL: 0086 0532 8633786
Email: xinglun@public.qd.sd.cn

The Main Product line
FRICTION BRAKING MATERIALS:
Non-asbestos or Asbestos woven brake lining with resin, brake lining with rubber metallic,
moulded brake lining, pad, brake belts assembly

SEALING MATERIALS:
Asbestos rubber sheet, oil-resistant asbestos rubber sheet, asbestos rubber sheet with graphite
cover, asbestos rubber sheet wire enforced with graphite cover, asbestos rubber or oil packing
(with brass, lead, nickel or not), cotton grease packing, Flexible graphite packing, carbon
fibre packing, PTFE packing, aromatic synthetic fiber packing, blended packing, gasket

HEAT INSULATION AND PRESERVATION MATERIALS:
Electrolysis cloth, asbestos diaphragm cloth, asbestos cloth, cloth but woven with metallic
asbestos yarn, asbestos yarn, twisted asbestos rope, braided asbestos round packing, braided
asbestos square packing, asbestos round packing with PTFE, tape, glass fiber cloth, glass fiber
rope

SPECIAL PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:
Fire entry suit, fireproof and heat insulation suit, extinguish working suit, fire-fighting and
salvage suit, fire-resisting suit, fire-resisting command suit, acid-resisting and
alkali-resisting suit, asbestos suit, flame retardation suit, airtight garment of fire and
chemical protective garment, fire and chemical protective garment