Re: sql-ledger and postgresql: HOWTO?

Oliver Elphick schrieb:
On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 02:14, John Hasler wrote:

Oliver Elphick writes:

I have the beginnings of the design of such a system; if anyone else
would like to contribute ideas, please email me.

Your requirements sound good to me, though some of them are not relevant to
my needs.  Do you want to set up a mailing list, or maybe an Alioth
project?

I have requested an alioth project.

Please inform me about "kick-off" at helmut(at)wollmersdorfer.at
I'm very interesting in contributing.
I see a strong need for a flexible GPLed ledger, targeted for small to medium business, but even scalable to larger ones.

What I can provide:
- requirements definition
- design (partly)
- localization for Austria, partly/mostly for DE
- translation for DE
- docu writing & review
- usability testing & review
- coding - depends ...