Re: sql-ledger and postgresql: HOWTO?

John Hasler schrieb:
Oliver Elphick writes:

However, I would prefer a dedicated text input program without the
web-browser overhead; so it would work like the old green-screen programs
I used to write.  The objective here is maximum convenience for data
entry: type in the data, press return to go to the next field, predictive
text where possible, in-field editing.

Excellent, as long as the client is easily portable.  I don't understand
why people want graphics in accounting.

Full time bookkeepers don't need graphics, but all the other users of a ledger.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer