Re: Source ISOs

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 10:37:36PM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

> >>Where exactly are they?
> >>

> >Aehm depends on what's on your binary CDs ... the source packages for the
> >offical Debian packages can be found on a mirror close to you.
> >Iso images with the source packages for woody should be avaible in the
> >same place you can grab the binary image.
> >

> I don't recall seeing source CD images. That's why I'm asking you for a
> link to where they may be found.
For example (german mirror)
http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian-cd/images/3.0_r2/source/

Or bittorrent if you like it:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/torrents/3.0_r2/source/

Sven

--
It ain't so bad bein' alone if you know it'll never last nothing lasts forever
'cept the certainly of change and love's the same It's a game with simple rules