Re: AnyOne got "Rekall" working on Debian

On Thursday 29 July 2004 02:17 pm, Miernik wrote:
Thanks for the pointer. I got them to install from the site you gave me, but
apparantly there is not a menu section in the config files for debian yet. At
any rate my KDE3 did not recognize it not even when I ran update-menus as
root. So the next question is how do you start it?
BTW I also took a look at the mailing/news lists & there seems to be a lot of
Debian folks interested.
Thanks.
--
John Foster