AnyOne got "Rekall" working on Debian

I am trying to get Rekall 2.0 to compile on Debian sid. It seems to crap out
saying that there are no headers or libs installed. I have qt3-mt  installed,
& am wondering if the 'mt' is the problem. I ran into a similar issue a while
ago with perl-mt on another application. The non 'mt' version of qt3 is
currently broken in sid as well as kdelibs4 which is also needed to compile
this application. Any thoughts or experiences. BTW 'Rekall" is a KDE database
frontend similar to ms Access in function, but it currently has no Debian
developer--anyone interested???
--
John Foster