Re: Ethernet card not working after a clean kernel 2.4installation of Debian 3.0

NabilM@kuveytturk.com.tr wrote:
Ok, thanks to Kent and Matt's response. It turns out that the module is not there and I have to what, compile the module or recompile the kernel. What would be the steps in both the cases? Any documents that I can read if this is a long process? Also, the Ethernet card that I have is 3c905B from 3Com. Where can I get the driver for this?

It's not intuitive, but I believe the module you want is 3c59x, which should work.

--
Kent