Re: Fetchmail through proxy

Marvin Gerardo Aguero Salazar wrote:

OK. When I am at home (no proxy) I can fetchmail to my local laptop and
use mutt to read the email.

I've been assigned to a project overseas, so I am working these days on
a company that uses a  proxy to access the web.

Here, fetchmail is not working. My bet is that it is because of the proxy.

I'd like to fetchmail the same way I do it at home.

A whole bunch of products stopped working. apt-get is no longer working.

I've been doing research for apt-get and fetchmail but haven't figured
it out yet. :-(

I'd appreciate any help.

1. You need to talk to your firewall administrator regarding your mail problem.
2. You need something like this in your /etc/apt/apt.conf
Acquire
{
  http
  {