libgtk2+ and/or libpango1 cause my touchpad to stop

Hi,

I recently discovered that the debian packaged version (testing) of libgtk2+
and/or libpango1 cause my Laptop's Touchpad to become unresponsive once
loaded (kernel 2.6.7).
Since I compiled my own libgtk2+ and pango (./configure --prefix=/usr) I
have no problems and they reappeared when debian overwrote them with
updated versions of them recently. So, libgtk2+ and libpango are now on
hold and self-compiled until further notice.

I will send a copy of this message to the maintainers of the respective
packages as well.

Martin