Re: danger - Re: cloning hdb4 to another machine

hi ya wanda

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Wanda Round wrote:

> The "IT department at work" is basically 2 guys who
> think my answer is to scrap Linux and go back to the
> warm womb of Microsoft.

i think you just increased everybody's willingness to help
get it done to show the microsoft-zombies it can be done

but, sounds like there's a bigger problem, and you'd probably
need your managers efforts to help you get data home
to work at home ... than the next step is to get online
from home into the corp servers ( sounds like you'd need a vpn setup
since they are ms-happy folkz )

c ya
alvin