From: James Foster [mailto:jamesfoster@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 July 2004 1:54 p.m.
To: debian helping
Subject: Re: How can I get all IP transactions (in/out) logged?

> The log will be _enormous_  and I mean __enormous__

It seems to me that the log won't necessarily be very large. It really
depends on how the connection is being used, doesn't it? An hours
worth of log from a dialup connection couldn't be very large, for
example.

Of course, on a broadband connection with lots of websites being
visited or files being downloaded, the log would become quite large
fairly quickly.