Re: Re: udev isn't creating links for my cdrom and dvd-rom devices

> The script /etc/udev/cdsymlinks.sh addresses this issue. Just copy the
> usage example into whatever rules file you use for local configuration
> (I use /etc/udev/rules.d/local.rules).

The relevant cdrom line from /etc/udev/cdsymlinks.sh is in the default
/etc/udev/rules.d/udev.rules file so I don't think that's my problem but I'll
try anyways....

Nope that didn't seem to work... my cdrom devices are still not getting created.
I'm just restarting udev... do I have to reboot for the changes to take effect?

Kyle

--
Kyle Girard <theycallmecoach@rogers.com>