Re: bittorent on dialup

Paul Johnson wrote:

csj <csj@zapo.net> writes:

A number of media files I want to download are available only on
bittorrent format.  I know about the advantages of bittorrent for
broadband users with underutilized bandwidth.  But I'm on dialup.
My bandwidth gets saturated with a simple "wget -c linux.iso" (a
52K modem that feels more like 45K).  So are there any
disadvantages to using bittorent with a plain dialup line?

You will never finish the download.  Your connection is too slow.
I understand that bittornado is better than torrent?
So these apps provide no advantage over conventional dial-up download speeds?
Thanks for any advice.
Regards,

David.