Netscape seems to default to Postscript(tm of Adobe), but I don't have a postscript printer

Printing from Netscape seems to default to
Postscript(tm of Adobe), but I don't have a postscript printer.

Is there a way to set up 2 print spools?
One called hpprinter and one called hpprinter-P?
Both would be the same except hpprinter-P would
go thru a postscript to raster converter to
emulate postscript?

I have been playing around with cups and kde printer,
but I am still lost in the jungle.

Or can Netscape be configured to not output
postscript?

Thanks in advance,

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com